Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lily Grace Hadlock

This is my sweet little neice Lily! I am so thankful to have been able to take her pictures. She is so sweet and new, smells so good! All my kids loved being around her. Almost makes me want another one sometime into the FAR future. ;) She loves talking to her mom and I was able to get some really cute pictures of her being happy, except for the first one.
This one was actually taken last and it was cold outside!



She looks so much like my sister here.





This one is cute, but so grainy. Not sure why my pictures do this sometime. I think I need to change the ISO speed to something lower when the lighting is not perfect. It sounds like I know what I'm talking about...I really don't.

5 comments:

diane said...

Aren't you fancy with all your ISO talk! =)
Great pics!

Laurie said...

Those look great! Good job!! We still need to go out - I went out to lunch with some girls the other day and they chose Gecko Grill and it brought me back to the HIgley Groves days!! :o( Back when we had time to make playdates for our 1 year olds - ha ha, that seems crazy now!

jckhadlocks said...

She's so cute!! Thanks again for taking her pictures, even though it was a little crazy you did great! Oh would you mind doing our family photos in April? I'm planning it out for a couple months to give me time to lose some weight (I hate when my face looks plump!) ANyway hope you are doing well and I'll talk to you later!

Pini said...

So precious! Hey, I have a question...where did your sister get that sweet dress? I have been looking for a blessing dress...no luck, but I really like this one. It is beautiful! :) Let me know if you can.
ryan_and_tj@hotmail.com
Thanks!!!

heidi said...

So cute Lindsay! Good job!:) What kind of camera do you have?