Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Haley!


Haley is my WILD child with the tender heart. She never does things to be mean. In her mind it plays out to be hilarious and she feels bad things take a turn for the worse. She is doing great in school. Her reading is soaring and she is doing great getting her homework done each day. When I took this picture, Haley and I had a good laugh. She is so fun.
She is a super fast runner! We went to play at the playground at her school over fall break and one of her friends from Kindergarten was there. He chased her around the playground trying to catch her. He left very disappointed. His dad asked her if she was in running club. She said "Yes, I'm in home school running club."

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a beautiful girl Haley has grown up to be!! Both inside and out I'm sure!

Stephanie said...

Haley is a riot - love the homeschool running club! And I can never get over how much your babies look alike!!