Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Happy Halloween

Samantha ready to go to her preschool party! As she was walking the long walk up to Miss Becky's front door she turned around and shot at a little boy getting out of his car. His mom thought it was hilarious.



Here's Sam with her preschool class. Miss Becky is the best preschool teacher I know. I'm sad she will be moving to Panama in January. :( My dreams of having all my kids go to her have been crushed. She will really be missed!!! Check out the pink poodle in this picture. She was so cute! She had pink leg warmers on. I want a pair, or two.



Samantha and Jacob were so excited to get dressed up! Here's the Friday playgroup. We met at the park, ate doughnuts and played.

I love this picture of Samantha. She looks like one of those sombrero lawn figures the way her hat is positioned.Here's the babies. I didn't get their pictures taken in their costumes.
Carving pumpkins was 100 times easier than in times past. We waited until the babies were in bed and got them done. I'm glad that Steve does the carving. Jacob's was a guy on a motorcycle.


So after staying up until 1 am several nights and 5-6 trips to JoAnns, I finished the kids Three Amigos costumes. That movie has been a favorite in our house since the summer when Steve introduced them to it. We were hoping to have Steve be El Guapo and me one of the mexican ladies, but we ran out of time. We wanted the babies to be either the bar tender or El Guapo's gang. But atleast we got the Three ready to go. Next year...we have big hopes. I think we may try to be the WICKED cast. Samantha would be Glinda and Haley Elphiba.


Jakey didn't want to wear shoes when we went trick-or-treating, so he wore his socks only. Here's what they looked like after. :)
Speaking of socks...I put some on the other day only to notice one of them was looking at me.

2 comments:

heidi said...

YOu did such a great job on their costumes!! So cute!

Julie Letner said...

I love Martin Short too. That movie is so funny. Those costumes are just adorable! You did an awesome job!