
Haley is so sweet. I have been trying to teach my kids the Articles of Faith. I told them I would give them $1 for each article they memorize. So far Haley has 10 pretty much done. When I told her that would be $10, she got excited and told me she was going to buy me a Christmas present. She then got a paper and pencil to find out more about me. This is what it says(and some answers were persuaded by her):
My Favorite:
Kind of dog: Wheaton, labs, Shih tzus, all!
State: america
article(meaning article of faith): the eleventh
friend: mothers
color of horses: brown and white
favorite purses: brown, red, leather
snack: toast and apples fruit
color: pink, green and yellow
animals: birds, horses
favorite person: family, Christ(she added that and I agreed :)
kind of music: church, Josh Groban
food: brownie sundae
I just thought this was too cute to not document.
No comments:
Post a Comment