Of course the kids had fun in Pinetop. I was sad to leave the kids to go to Girls Camp with our ward. I even shed some tears on the way over to Heber. The races down the hill, the zip line and 4 wheelers are the favorite activities. Oh, and playing on the rocks and going to the pond and swimming and helping Grandpa make pancakes each morning for everyone. It was an adjustment coming home and being the sole caregiver for these guys. They had action packed days in Pinetop and thought I could continue that once we got home. Sorry!

Steve thought it was funny to dress our child like Forest Gump. Poor Jakey. He had his dress shirt tucked into his sweatpants.





This picture scares me. But I took it and must have been fine with our 2 year-old riding the zip line with no help. He is a strong little boy. I'm sure to tell him that any chance I get.
1 comment:
Good to see the zipline tradition remains strong in the Jensen family! I remember Steve's dad set up a zipline a couple of times when camping waaaay back in the day. Good times!
Post a Comment