While we were in Pinetop last week we were able to help Grandpa celebrate his 84th birthday. I think he looks great! We wish he could join his wife who passed away over 10 years ago. He is such a wonderful person! He is patient, kind and has a great love for the scriptures.



Steve and Nathan being silly up at the cabin. The bed they are on has like maybe 10 pillows on it. When it's time for bed, we have to find room to stack them. It's fun.
Haley and Roxie, our new dog. I found her online and went to Petco to pick her up. She is very sweet and good with the kids. She needs a lot of training, but I'm working on it. (: She barks like crazy when people come over and I caught her wetting on the carpet today. But I know she'll get it. Haley wanted to spell her name Rockseeyz, with the z being silent. It was way too long for the dog tag!

Haley and Roxie, our new dog. I found her online and went to Petco to pick her up. She is very sweet and good with the kids. She needs a lot of training, but I'm working on it. (: She barks like crazy when people come over and I caught her wetting on the carpet today. But I know she'll get it. Haley wanted to spell her name Rockseeyz, with the z being silent. It was way too long for the dog tag!
No comments:
Post a Comment