Happy Birthday Jakey!
These pictures are in order, newest to oldest.
I love Jacob so much! He loves to have fun and loves to get a laugh. He is also a very caring little guy. He loves to share with Nathan and setting the table for everyone.



I love when he acts like a baby, it's so cute!
He is a boy of many facial expressions, this one is one of my favorites.

The baby holding the baby.


On Saturday Jacob, Nathan and I were sitting on the swing together and Jakey was sucking his fingers like this, when Nathan grabbed his pointer and started sucking it! Both boys were belly laughing. :)



He used to bug his eyes out all the time. I guess he was trying to take it all in.
I love this picture! It was taken at his baby blessing. He's been a happy boy from the start.

...Baby Jacob...
4 comments:
I love all the pictures! It is so fun to see how he's changed! What a sweet boy...I think my favority is the picture of him in the sink. Looks so fun!
What a cutie! Happy Birthday!!!
happy birthday!
Cute pics!
Thanks for your comment. I am such a dork. I forgot I was going to change the amounts on my pancake mix recipe to make it easier to put together. The corrected recipe is now updated. The old version that you printed out works just fine, but the new version makes it easier. Sorry about that!
Post a Comment