Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Kimberly!!!

Here are the four of us little girls minus our big sister Laurie. Kimberly is the baby and I'm holding her. I miss those days of being a carefree child and being able to spend those "boring" summers with my sisters.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!

6 comments:

Bumm crew said...

you look like Haley,even the hair!

Stacey said...

So cute! Sisters are the best! You look so much like Haley.

The Glenns said...

I don't know you...just clicking around blogsphere. I noticed your little ones. They look close in age, and 2 little boys. It reminded me of us, except we added a few more. Good luck! They are so cute when they are tiny.

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness, you are all so cute. Your mom must have had her hands full. I'd love to see a grown up picture of all of you.

And your kids are darling too. I can't believe how big they are getting. Those boys just about look like twins.

It's Me said...

I love the pic of you and your sisters. Pictures like that are so priceless. You do look a lot like Haley! Now we know where she gets her good looks... (okay, we knew that before!)

Owen said...

You look just like your girls....especially Haley and your sis looks like Sammy!! Sooo funny how that works!