Samantha picked these beauties from our yard and made a flower arrangement. I love the colors so much! The orange flower actually has tones of pink and yellow in it.
Sweet Jacob who will be 2 next week! "Hap Bir-day", he says with a big grin.
The eggs we get from our chickens. Last night Steve and I were laying in bed trying to sleep when we heard the chickens making a fuss. We both ran out there, Steve with a flashlight and me with our orange picker so I could beat up whatever was out there. We didn't see anything, but we did see marks of something that was trying to dig it's way into the coop. We'll have to work on it soon to make it safe. Just one more thing to add to the list, and it's hot out!!!

I have found 2 of these leopard Gecko's in our house. They are so cute! I decided that if we see another one we'll keep it.


Sweet Jacob who will be 2 next week! "Hap Bir-day", he says with a big grin.

The eggs we get from our chickens. Last night Steve and I were laying in bed trying to sleep when we heard the chickens making a fuss. We both ran out there, Steve with a flashlight and me with our orange picker so I could beat up whatever was out there. We didn't see anything, but we did see marks of something that was trying to dig it's way into the coop. We'll have to work on it soon to make it safe. Just one more thing to add to the list, and it's hot out!!!

I have found 2 of these leopard Gecko's in our house. They are so cute! I decided that if we see another one we'll keep it.

Here's is Samantha looking sweet and innocent after dumping out a container of baby powder all over Nathan's room. I had her clean up as much as possible. She said her arm was going to fall off from all the cleaning. It was literally everywhere!



Here's my Twilight guy.




Here's my Twilight guy.

Jacob is so good with Nathan. He truly cares about him. He likes to feed Nathan and talk to him at dinner. We had our first 3 kids about 27 months apart, but Nathan and Jakey are 15 months. I was thinking last week that I would probably be pregnant with Nathan right now if Steve and I were in charge. I am so thankful that we have both boys right now even though it can be hard. We have 2 babies, but we love them! They are such good friends and we're happy.

Haley giving Steve bunny ears. She and Steve are so silly together. Sometimes I have to remind him that there are other people in the family because he can get so into what he and Haley are joking about.


Not ready for this little guy to grow up. We couldn't wait for the other kids to progress in their life and Nathan seems to be going full speed with each blink.

Jacob playing the guitar for me while Steve and the girls went to Fathers and Sons. The first thing they heard when they got out of the van was "There's girls here!" I was sick with the flu and Steve had promised to take 3 boys from the ward, so just this once. They had a blast and I loved spending time with my boys. We need more one on one time with these kids.


Haley giving Steve bunny ears. She and Steve are so silly together. Sometimes I have to remind him that there are other people in the family because he can get so into what he and Haley are joking about.


Not ready for this little guy to grow up. We couldn't wait for the other kids to progress in their life and Nathan seems to be going full speed with each blink.

Jacob playing the guitar for me while Steve and the girls went to Fathers and Sons. The first thing they heard when they got out of the van was "There's girls here!" I was sick with the flu and Steve had promised to take 3 boys from the ward, so just this once. They had a blast and I loved spending time with my boys. We need more one on one time with these kids.

The rest of these pictures are Nathan in his high chair. He is starting to get mad. I love it. Instead of helping him like I should I start snapping pictures. He can't stand baby food or things mashed up for him. He thinks of himself the same as the other kids, so we just chop up whatever we are eating. His favorite so far was the canned peaches with whipped cream we had for dessert last week. Oh, and the cookies his dad sneaks him!





1 comment:
How fun all of your cute little kids.
Post a Comment