Friday, March 27, 2009

Mom!

Yesterday I cleaned out Haley's backpack while she did her homework so we could go to the pool. I usually clean it out after they all go to bed, but wanted to get a jump on things. So, I cleaned out all the papers and threw the ones away we didn't need. Just before dinner, she looked in the trash and said"Mom! You threw away my best seat work?!" I pulled it out with a half hearted "Oh, sorry." But later I was checking it out and realized I should read her work more often. She created a word problem using 9-1=8. See if you can read her handwrtting.



Her word problem reads: My dad had a pack of gum. I stole 1 piece of gum. There are 8 left.

Pretty funny!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is the funniest thing!!!! Thanks for the laugh!