I love these pictures! My friend Laurie posted pictures of her 3 little girls in a swimming pool and it reminded me of these pictures. Haley is the one standing. She is putting sand in Ana's hair while Adia is trying to put sand in Haley's swim diaper. I just remember Aida and Haley laughing. Adia'a face in the last one is priceless!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I LOVE IT!! Can that really be our little girls?! It seems like yesterday and so long ago at the same time. My how time flies! We definitley need to get together - no doubt about that! I'd love to get out there and see your "farm" ! We'll talk soon - love those pictures!!!
Oh.. I missed those days.. Little Haley. Hope everything is going well and I'll talk to you later!
Oh my gosh! She and Jacob look exactly alike - so cute!
Post a Comment