

I used to put Nathan in his baby seat and set him on the counter while I was making lunch or dinner for everyone. Last month I had him on the counter and had ran outside and found him like this! This hungry little guy was trying to eat lettuce. So, I took the seat off the counter forever and put it in the office. A few days later I found our dog Chloe laying in it and died laughing! Today Haley asked me if we could get a "real" dog. Like one that runs and plays and stuff. Someday...

Oooh, I made sourdough bread and it was so soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Perfect for a grilled ham and cheese, smashed of course.
Pretty little Haley has since lost 2 more teeth since this picture.
I love this stage, she looks like my little baby again!
Haley skipped school one day. just needing a break and snuggle time with her little sister. I am so thankful that they are best friends.
Here's Steve hanging out with the girls after dinner.
They love when he tells them stories about his childhood.

Here's our chickens again. They are venturing all over the yard now. When they come on the patio I head out there with my broom to shooo them away. I feel like a farmer's wife! People will start to worry when I start clucking at the chickens, or even worse, my kids!

A friend from high school posted a video a while ago on her blog. It was her handsome little boy eating a block of cheese! It was so funny, but in the back of my mind I thought I would never see my kids do that. Ha ha! So here is Jakey helping me make quesadillas. So far he's doing a great job.

I turned my back for a minute...

Oh dear!


Here's is my lovely block of cheese with huge bites taken out of it! I was grateful for that video post because when I saw him doing this I didn't think he was such a wierd-ie!

Our family has started a love for indian fried bread. Here's the kids helping to get the toppings ready. I tried the fry bread with half wheat and half white flour later in the week and have to say that all white is the way to go.

Steve is so patient that he can fix a leak under the sink with Jakey on his back!

This past month the Young Women were over here doing some Value Commercials. They did a spoof on the Chia pet commercial for the value of Faith. Fa-fa-fa- Faith...it's the value that grows! So here are my kids doing the commercial for Steve and I.

Steve looks so happy!
MMmmm...muddy buddies! And yes, I let my kids get on the counter.

Steve's parents got the kids an ant farm for Valentine's day. I think it's a little in-humane, but they love watching them.

I figured Nathan should try out the high chair and eat some solids since he is now over 6 months. He was very upset about the whole situation, but now loves the high chair. He loves socializing at dinner. He is also starting to crawl. It is so fun and so cute!!!


Our family has started a love for indian fried bread. Here's the kids helping to get the toppings ready. I tried the fry bread with half wheat and half white flour later in the week and have to say that all white is the way to go.

Steve is so patient that he can fix a leak under the sink with Jakey on his back!
This past month the Young Women were over here doing some Value Commercials. They did a spoof on the Chia pet commercial for the value of Faith. Fa-fa-fa- Faith...it's the value that grows! So here are my kids doing the commercial for Steve and I.

Steve looks so happy!
MMmmm...muddy buddies! And yes, I let my kids get on the counter.
Steve's parents got the kids an ant farm for Valentine's day. I think it's a little in-humane, but they love watching them.
I figured Nathan should try out the high chair and eat some solids since he is now over 6 months. He was very upset about the whole situation, but now loves the high chair. He loves socializing at dinner. He is also starting to crawl. It is so fun and so cute!!!

4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun month! What a wonderful cook you are!! That sourbread makes my mouth water! I loved the part about you shooing the chickens away with a broom! :)
Are you going to the choir reunion? We're planning on being there. It would be so much fun to see you!!!
Great post and pics. I hope Steve's childhood stories cast me in a good light!
Assuming I would be including in any of those tales! ;-)
That is so funny about the cheese! Our kids would get along well...just eating blocks of cheese! Your family is so cute! Your kido's are getting so big...we are old! :)
Post a Comment