Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday Fun

On Saturday we watched our nephew Colter for a few hours while my sister and her husband went to the dump. She says that she would like to work there for 2 reasons. The first is because she thinks it would be fun to move trash around and the second would make Jared mad, so I won't mention it. We had lots of fun. Colter is the one with the static blonde hair. :)


This picture of Steve makes me laugh. When he gets home from work the kids always want to go on the trampoline and do "boom...bah-pah-boom!" Even Jakey says "Bah-pah!"


Happy Jakey...
not so sure he's happy...
okay, he's had enough!

The drinking fountain is our favorite feature in our backyard.

Sammy was mad and I happened to be listening to Big Girls Don't Cry(or someting like that). She sat there telling me that big girls do cry!

While Steve played with the kids I made some banana bread and pancakes to freeze so that my family can have a decent breakfast during the week. We ate about half as I was making them.

Sweet little Nathan!

4 comments:

heidi said...

that trampoline does look like fun! I can't imagine playing outside for too long here... It's all snow, ice and cold!

jckhadlocks said...

Thanks again for the banana bread.. It's SO good!

Laurie said...

Great idea to do big batches of breakfast foods - duh, that's a no brainer! Now why didn't I think of that?

CompleteLee Blogger said...

I always hate the fact that when I think I am making a ton of food so that we can eat some of it later, half (or more) is gone before I hardly have it done!!! Then I wonder if I did all the extra work for nuttin.