Tuesday, January 20, 2009





Haley is doing awesome with her horse riding lessons. She really loves these animals and may some day have a little farm of her own. Her favorite part this week was riding backwards. Ms. Kristin was trying to teach her balance and of course this totally boosted Haley's self image and confidence. She couldn't stop smiling!
I love taking pictures of my kids especially the babies. Jacob wanted to be in the pictures and thought he needed to bend down since Steve and I were on the grass making faces at Nathan. It seemed like as soon as our attention was turned away from the baby, Jacob would sit on him. These two little guys are going to be such good friends.

4 comments:

Debra Jensen said...

Lindsay! These pictures are darling!l You really are good -- I could use some pointers. It's so fun to see Nathan's cute personality...

heidi said...

Your kids are so cute! Those horseback riding lessons look like so much fun!

Pam said...

Cute pics of the family.

It's Me said...

Those are such cute pics of your kids! Love it!