Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sammy's New Hair...

I was in on the computer today and Samantha was in there with me cutting and taping paper, a favorite past time in our house. Well, it was lunch so we decided to head into the kitchen to make some macaroni. She was just a couple minutes behind me. When I turned around, as she asked me if she could help, I saw her hair! (Or the lack of it.) I was happy with myself that I didn't loose it, but disappointed that she couldn't have waited until next week to chop it off. We are getting our pictures taken on Saturday. Oh well, I guess I'll try to so something cute with it.







Atleast this isn't permanent!
Haley thought it was hilarious to do her art on Jakey.
Obviously he wasn't thrilled.




6 comments:

Rhonda said...

You are the 2nd person in the last week that had this happen. At least you kept a good attitude. I don't know if I would have been as good. She's still adorable.

Owen said...

Oh my! If she wasn't so stinkin cute it may be an issue! Ava did the same thing on Thursday. Not to the scalp like Sammy though more of a snip here and there, very random. It was the day before our family pictures too! A headband maybe???

Me said...

WOOOWWW! What can ya say hu! Oh goodness kids are fun fun!!

jckhadlocks said...

Yeah I dyed my hair last week.. and honestly mom didn't really say much about it. It's not like I don't know what she likes, ya know? But it's done and now it won't be a thing I need to keep up., which is nice. Anyway talk to you tomorrow!

jaredites6 said...

hi, i am so glad i found you! now we can keep up with each other!

CompleteLee Blogger said...

Have to snicker at those pictures! How about strategically placed Christmas ribbons?! LOL