Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random Pictures

It's been a while since I've posted, so this is what our family has been up to.

Right before the holidays, Haley was really grouchy and had the blues. So Samantha and I thought it would be fun to decorate her seat in the car while she was at school. She was surprised to see her fancy seat and crown, but willingly put it on and wanted her friends and teacher to see her and her seat. I know that making her feel special helped give her a boost!

We kicked off the holiday break with the girls' gymnastic performance with Desert Tumblers.
We love Miss Jill and the location can't be beat. Haley was on the 6-8 year old cheer team and Samantha did tumbling with the 4-5 year olds. Great job girls!


Haley is nervous in this picture. ;)

Jacob with his cars and tools. He is all boy!

Steve with Nathan. I love these guys!
Steve's parents came and brought gifts and few days early and of course the kids were thrilled! We got a porch swing and the kids danced the jig on it before we opened it up.
Samantha and Grandpa Jensen with her very own make-up kit. She's a big girl now.
Later that night we had the rest of Steve's family over for a PJ party. We had breakfast casseroles and pancakes with whipped cream. Grandma and Grandpa planned out several super fun games for all of us to play. Steve's sister was glad it was a PJ party because she she had a pre-Christmas melt down(probably similar to the one I had over the weekend) and hadn't done her hair. We all had fun together with our hair a mess and no make-up on.
Samantha with her best buddie Ethan. Samantha is only 6 weeks older.
We don't have a ton of pictures from Christmas morning. We were each holding babies and helping Haley and Sammy open their gifts. I will say that I won't be having my kids write letters to Santa anymore. Haley emailed him a letter and he wrote back so she thought for sure she was getting a Jeep and a real live horse, it seemed pretty harmless to me. But, she was very disappointed as she searched the yard to see where Santa tied up her horse & parked her Jeep :(

1 comment:

jckhadlocks said...

New post Yeah!! I'm happy that you have updated your blog AND have a new background. I was going to pick that exact one but switched at the last minute.. still very cute. See later for din-din!