Friday, November 7, 2008


So, having 4 kids is a lot of work. I'm learning how to manage my time between meals, laundry, diapers, naps, house work, holding kids and having a little extra time for myself. Yesterday I got the laundry washed including everyone's bedding and blankets. I didn't have time to get it all folded and put away, so half of it is still on the couch. This is not how I like to run things in our house, but looks like I'll have to deal with it until the kids are older. My mother-in-law keeps telling me that I'll have plenty of time to have my house perfect! (This picture is only half of the unfolded clothes. I hadn't finished the bedding.)

3 comments:

Owen said...

Join the club.

Scott said...

Don't know how you do it. One day with the kids at home and I'm going crazy. And that's without laundry. Mothers are an inspiration!

Pam said...

Love it!!