My mother-in-law sent me this cute blog of different things to do with littl girls' hair. So, if your little girls actually have some hair to work with, this blog is worth checking out! http://www.piggiesnponies.blogspot.com
Jacob looks so tiny in his big boy bed. Thanks for the link. Alaina is always trying to come up with ideas to do on all that hair she has. By the way,had that baby yet?
No baby yet???? Come on little guy, give your mom a break! I'm watching the blog anxiously. I still cannot believe you are on to number 4 - crazy!! Have you walked around Ikea yet? I hear that puts you into labor! ha ha
2 comments:
Jacob looks so tiny in his big boy bed. Thanks for the link. Alaina is always trying to come up with ideas to do on all that hair she has. By the way,had that baby yet?
No baby yet???? Come on little guy, give your mom a break! I'm watching the blog anxiously. I still cannot believe you are on to number 4 - crazy!! Have you walked around Ikea yet? I hear that puts you into labor! ha ha
Post a Comment