Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jacob's Big Bed


I had to post this cute picture of Jacob sleeping in his big boy bed! I put him in it last night with his pillow and favorite blanket and it was like no big deal. I stuck him in there and closed the door like we usually do and I didin't hear a peep! We'll see how nap time goes.:)

6 comments:

sarah said...

Your boy is so adorable. Can you believe he is going to be a big brother.

jckhadlocks said...

So cute linds.. You have that baby yet? I thought for sure from today you would!

Stacey said...

He is so cute. Love the bed-- he is growing up so fast!

Laurie said...

Geez, I don't check for a few days and there is like 20 posts! He is so cute, I can't believe you have another one due to arrive any day! Crazy!!!! You look so amazing in that picture of the addition, I can't believe you're 9 months preggo in that pic! How fun to have that new space added on. I'm jealous! Good luck on the baby, I'm sure everything will go great!

Melissa and Trevor said...

Hi! Saw your blog on Sarah's! very cute!!!

Harmoni Osborn said...

What a cute bed!! Never seen a toddler bed like that...where'd you get it??

I can't believe how big your kids are!!!!!