


Here are a few pictures of Nathan from the hospital. They were taken right after he was born, but before the bath when they put the stuff in their eyes. It was so fun to see him looking around taking it all in. I am so excited to have him in our home, although as I was waiting for the doctor to come in to deliver him I was trying not to cry because I didn't want another baby. At that point it was not just a little, but a lot too late. Seeing him and holding him made me realize he is meant to be in our family, and I really am grateful! Everyone in the family is enjoying him.
11 comments:
He is so adorable. You are such a great mom and have such an amazing family!
Congratulations! He is so cute.
That's so funny the regret sunk in right before you had him.. Oh linds you make me laugh. He is so cute and call me when we can stop by and hold him. Oh ps.. my friends baby has pink eye she said it was going around.. Yucky!
Oh wow, so you just had a 4th? I didn't know you were pregnant so I was confused at first. How fun for your 2 boys to be so close in age. I feel bad that Daniel doesn't have a brother and never will. I see the bond between my girls and wish he could have that (although the girls adore him). Well congrats!
I love that comment about not wanting a baby - that is something I would do! Take it one day at a time...I'm sure he was meant to be a Jensen!
SO precious Lindsey!!!!! What a beautiful family!!! I LOVE those pics of your girls as well!! :p)
congrats!!!!!
OH! HE is Beautiful!! I miss you and your sweet family!! Take care!
Very cute! I bet Nathan James (of the James gang) sure likes your name choice. ;)
I love the pics of the baby. I hope you are feeling great!!
congratulations lindsay! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment