I LOVE this time of year. The boys have really enjoyed being outside most of the day. I even serve them lunch out there. That table was left behind from our home's previous owner. Steve cut the legs off to lower the table and we've gotten so much use out of it. In the fall, Haley and Samantha will be at school and I'll just have the boys. I can't wait for all the picnics, bike rides and park days with these guys.Monday, March 1, 2010
Beautiful Weather
I LOVE this time of year. The boys have really enjoyed being outside most of the day. I even serve them lunch out there. That table was left behind from our home's previous owner. Steve cut the legs off to lower the table and we've gotten so much use out of it. In the fall, Haley and Samantha will be at school and I'll just have the boys. I can't wait for all the picnics, bike rides and park days with these guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the outdoor living here. It almost makes the summer worth it.
Word verification: nonven. Close to oven. Even blooger knows it's gonna get hot up in this piece come summer.
Blogger, not blooger. Blooger is when you blog with a cold.
Post a Comment