Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy #1 Nathan!!!

Nathan is my sweet little smiley, cuddly, happy baby boy! I just LOVE him. He likes to laugh, jibber-jabbers with the best of them and has starting trying to dress himself. BEWARE: There are a lot of pictures of this handsome little boy. I had to control myself.

Happy Birthday Nathan!!! I love this picture! A lot of little kids can be unsure of old, quiet people like Grandpa Duncombe, but not Nathan. They seem to understand each other, and both were laughing together in this picture. :)


Our family is big on ice cream. Mmmm.






I found him eating lunch with his little leg up like this. So cute!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Ohhh my goodness! I've been a little out of blog land lately and just caught up with your blog...Nathan is one, you've adopted another!!!! What???!!!!

I love you girl, you're amazing!!!

diane said...

Awwww! How cute! Happy bday Nathan!