Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jakey's Birthday Celebrations

Jacob loved his birthday party the Saturday before his birthday. We got the Alligator slide out and let the kids go crazy. He got many wonderful gifts like cool dinosaurs, blocks, hats and several tomato and watermelon plants. I'm grateful for each person in our family and that Jacob can get to know each of them. My sweet nephew Justin gave the blessing on the food. At the very end he said "I hope Jacob has a good day on his birthday" and Jacob just started laughing out loud. He knew we were all having the party for him. I thought it was great that his big cousin was thoughtful enough to pray for the birthday boy.






I truly enjoy these next pictures. He was so excited to have his birthday! He loved being sung to and thoroughly enjoyed his gifts. I love his face in each picture. It was nice to have just our little family for his actual birthday. The day after his birthday he came up to me saying "Presents." He said it several more times and then went looking in the gift bag for more.













No comments: