We were all outside Conference Sunday playing together when the girls realized that we were irrigating. Steve told the kids no swimming in the irrigation because it was Sunday. So they decided that they would just walk on the edge of the grass and irrigation. Just a minute later they were just putting their feet in the water walking and next Haley was in the water up to her knees. We told them to get out and they headed into the house. When I went inside I found Haley in her swimming suit sitting on the couch reading a book. (It totally reminded me of the story of the camel wanting into the tent. I could see it all unfolding!) She told me she had nothing else to wear! So, after having a talk with Steve saying that we either say no swimming and no swimming suits or we let them play in it. We decided that they could play in it after being so good during conference. Of course Steve goes one step further in being the most fun Dad ever and gets out a raft that I didn't even know we had. The kids all had fun skiing using brooms as poles(which would be snow skiing and not water) and being pulled in the raft. Don't they look happy?!?!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
FUN! Looks like you are keeping cool in the AZ summer heat! You family is so cute!
Post a Comment