Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

Our Easter was a super busy one. As we planned our week, we thought we didn't have anything going on the Saturday before Easter and decided we would do something fun with the kids. Well Saturday came and we realized we tons to do. From Choir practice and cleaning the church building to a Costco trip and a Stake Basketball game, our Saturday was booked! On Sunday, Steve was participating in a ward fast. The ward mission leader came over to give us a message and mentioned that the missionaries needed dinner. What's one more person for Easter dinner, right? And if I ran out of chicken I could just go out in the backyard and get one! (That was Todd's idea) I fried up about 14 pounds of chicken for a total of 12 adults and 12 kids! Mmmmm...it was so good. When all was said and done it was a great day. Beautiful weather and wonderful people to spend it with. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures of the day, but here's my sweet Nathan and Steve. I'll have to take pictures of the other kids in thier clothes some other time. Maybe even before next Easter.

1 comment:

Harmoni Osborn said...

SUCH a cute blog!!! I can't believe how big your kiddos are...I still remember how little Haley was at our wedding reception. My how time flies! You all look very happy and really great!! :p)