Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Police good for babies?


Just to explain the music on my blog. A couple months ago we were at Toys'R'Us buying presents for Christmas and we were able to get a Little Tykes toy for free. We ran back a grabbed a toy and stuck it in our closet when we got home. We ended up giving it to Nathan for Christmas because we hadn't gotten him anything. So, it was a week later, in the middle of the night, and I accidentally kicked it as I was getting him up. Wow! I thought, that song totally sounds like The Police, Message in a Bottle. The next morning, I checked it out and this toy plays Message in a Bottle, Wide Open Spaces and The Final Countdown. It seems kind of weird to me, but cool at the same time.

Anyway, here is Nathan kicking it. He like to play with his toes!

No comments: