Friday, June 27, 2008

What we've been up to...

I haven't gotten around to update my blog in a while because our house is under construction. We've have tile demolition, holes in our walls and work men here as early as 5:30 hammering and drilling. I do have to say that Steve is doing a great job getting things lined up even though he doesn't know anything about construction. It's a good learning experience for all of us!


This is the kids having a blanket ride with their cousin Colter. It'll be so fun to see Jacob and Colter hang out as they get older.



Jacob is so silly! As soon as he wakes in the morning he wants his banana and cheerios. He is such a great eater.



Here's Sammy, my little dancer/actress. I took about 5 of these pictures and in each shot she had changed the angle of her face just like a little super-model!



Steve and Haley have such a good relationship. She loves being with him and helping him with his projects. In this picture she is helping him caulk around the base of the framing of our addition.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Crazy!! I love the pics.

Laurie said...

I was wondering if you gave up blogging for good! Crazy! What are you doing to your house? Looks like a lot of fun/work! We need to get together, life is just so crazy, maybe when school starts?!