Friday, May 9, 2008
Napoleon Dynomite Exercise Video?!?!
So I had a funny dream that I had to post. Steve has a mini gym in our garage in the back and is out there every morning working out. Well I must feel some sort of guilt because I had a dream the other night that I got all ready to go out there to exercise and the video I popped in was a Napoleon Dynomite exercise video. It seemed quite normal in my dream, but when I was telling Steve about it in the morning I could not stop laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have weird dreams like that all the time. The dance scene could be turned into a workout?
Vote for Pedro!!
That is really funny.. I could totally picture you trying to tell Steve about it and laughing.. I was just talking to my friend Karen about how we think the same things are really funny and although others don't we laugh really hard.. Anyway! We're back in town so I'll call you tomorrow.. Maybe stop by :)
Post a Comment