




Well, here we are in a new year already!
2007 has gone by so fast and we are expecting just as much change and excitement in the coming up year. I didn't really set any New Year's resolutions because it seemed like anything I was thinking of doing needed to be done anyway. I do want to try to exercise and have a more possitive attitude. I know that will help our family be more happy. Last year we made an effort to say our family morning prayers in addition to our evening and I can say that Steve has really helped us do well in that area. This year we are going to add in family scripture study. I think we can do it! I really feel like our kids can learn the scriptures and that it will be a good experience for all of us.
On new Year's Day we hiked up Hermit Hill off of Hunt Highway and Wagon Wheel(which is between Sossoman and Ellsworth). Our Bishop's family has done this for years and he invited the ward. So, we decided to go and had so much fun. It would have been really nice out except for the wind. It made it seem colder than it really was. We brought our jogging stroller with the bicycle wheels, and we were able to use it for most of the hike. I had to carry Jacob up the last little bit and realized how out of shape I am. I guess that's why I have the goal to exercise. I need to build my stamina!
No comments:
Post a Comment