Happy Halloween!
Samantha, Jacob and Haley in their mermaid/sea creature gear!
Samantha is such a good, kind big sister. She loves her little brother!
Haley was one of the most beautiful mermaids I have ever seen!
Jacob was super cute in his lobster costume. I kept trying to get him to look at me so I cold take his picture. I finally turned his head in my direction and I realized that he was looking at me, but his hat was on crooked, covering his face.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so so glad you decided to update your blog. I've checked it everyday but no luck until today. I left you a message but thanks again for the muffins. They were really good. Anyway the kids look so cute and I love the fact that Jacob looks identical to Nicole and they sucked the same fingers. Ironic. Alright well I'll talk to you later. I work from 6:40am til about 1:30 so I'll give you a call later. Night!
Post a Comment