Haley was baptized on November 20th and it was so wonderful! She is an amazing little girl. The day before, she and I went down to the temple to take her pictures in her beautiful dress. She was in heaven! On the way home, as we drank our Jamba Juice, she talked about how exhausting it is to pose and smile. (Big..long...exhale!) So cute.
The baptism service was the best baptism service I have ever been to. It was amazing to see Heavenly Father speaking to Haley through the Bishop, Primary President and family. She sat still the entire time and was completely engrossed in everything that was spoken. I'm so happy for her and for the covenants she has made with her Heavenly Father. She is such a great example to her little sister and brothers. A great example to me. Love you, Haley.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Congrats Haley!!
Post a Comment