Monday, September 27, 2010

Boys will be boys.

These boys are so much fun and trouble at the same time.  They like to play together, most of the time.  When things are good, it's good.  When they're bad, it's bad.  Nathan was biting for a little while, but that seems to have faded.  He now just goes in and claws the face.  Dallin prefers to punch and push.  And Jacob will push and shove for justice sake.  He seems to stick up for Dallin a lot.  So, he thinks that means yelling and hitting Nathan when Nathan makes Dallin sad, which seems like every 2 seconds at times.

They are all 3 in nursery together and I'm so thankful for the nursery leader.  She put them all in the same class and I love it.    

Dallin trying throw the ball and hit the light. 


Jacob can usually be found wearing his reptile cape, his flight goggles from Disneyland, and prepared to use his nerf gun.  He's a boy, alright.


The diaper kings.


Everyone had to get in on it.



Nathan is my little ham.  He LOVES to laugh.  He wanted to wear this awesome outfit last night.  It consisted of his PJ top, Sammy's underwear, one grey sock, and some Asian looking dress-up slippers.  I love that this little guy likes to dress up.


When Jacob is not wearing his cape and goggles and shooting his gun, he loves to drive his cars.  Sometimes, in the mud.

What else can I say...Steve is the best!


1 comment:

diane said...

I love all of these posts! How fun watching the boys get bigger. Your family is so cute.