Sunday, October 19, 2008

Haley's 6th Birthday!

We celebrated Haley's birthday on Saturday and it was so much fun. We started out with Having Carter's Farm come over to our house with 25 of their animals. She had Diego the llama, a pretty calf, goats, chicks, baby pigs and 2 teeny puppies. My mom was so worried that the puppies were going to get stepped on or hurt, but they survived being passed from kid to kid. Everyone was screaming when the baby pig got loose and when our chubby dog Chloe started chasing one of the goats as they were being put away. I guess her animal instincts got the best of her!

The farm was fun, but Steve was the highlight. He gave the kids roller coaster rides down our hill in the wagon. He went down about 20 times! I've wondered what Steve could do for work if he ever had to change careers, and I think I have an idea for him. I'm sure he'd have a blast doing kids birthday parties! Um, maybe not.

We had lots of fun with all the kids and they were all so sweet!

1 comment:

Me said...

HOW FUN!You have the best parties! What a great idea!