Thursday, September 18, 2008

WANTED...


So Haley drew this picture of Steve & I and I just about died when I saw it! First of all, I love how happy I look and the pimple on my nose that Steve told me was not even noticable. Steve, on the other hand, looks so scruffy and manly and fun! You'd think he walked around looking like this, hairy nipples and all!!!

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

Pimples and harry nipples or not, that is a dang good drawing for an almost six year old. Has she got some major artistic talent? I'm pretty impressed.

Pam said...

That is the funniest picture ever. I didn't even notice the pimple but I for sure noticed the hairy chest. WOW!!

jckhadlocks said...

That is really funny.. and you should know better than to believe Steve when they say that can even see the zit.. Jared does that to me ALL the time. Pretty funny nips though.. Was Steve cold? hahahaha

Melissa and Trevor said...

that is so funny!!!! I am glad you shared and make sure you keep that picture!

Stephanie said...

That is the cutest and funniest picture I've seen! How adorable. Gotta love a kid's honesty. And she really is an awesome artist! By the way, Blake has loved having her in his class!

Pini said...

That is so funny! You need to keep that picture and frame it. Gotta love the hairy chest and pimple. Aren't kids great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey, I saw your comment on Andrea's blog. I would love to invite you to our blog. email me at mskswitzer@yahoo.com good to catch up on your fam.
Love, Kristin

Me said...

HAHAHAHA OHH FUNNY HALEY!! SHe's adorable!

Owen said...

Good stuff! Gotta love the brutal honesty this picture reeks! Remind me never to have my kids draw me.

heidi said...

that's so funny! I love it! She is quite an artist!