
I just have to share my love and appreciate for Steve! He is the hardest worker I know. He's like the Energizer Bunny, he keeps going and going and going...
This week he has intalled a fan, door knobs throughout the house (21 to be exact), dug a hole to expose some sprinkler pipes so the septic tank people wouldn't bust them, cleaned up construction junk, did visits on Tuesday, helped with a move in our ward, babysat the kids and got the furniture off the carpet on Wednesday, moved some furniture back and played basketball on Thursday, moved more furniture on Friday and is helping with another move this morning! He is such an example to me of service. He always puts others happiness before his own. He has worked so hard to get the addition done before our baby is born and has done a great job. I hope that I can show more gratitude for all that he does and all that we've been blessed with. I love you Steve!
3 comments:
Wow - I hope he can keep it up. He better not set the bar too high, otherwise you'll be expecting this from him every week.
Hi Lindsay - I just found your blog today - I'll be dropping by to see what you guys are up to.
I see you changed your background.. I think all of her layouts are so cute.. Always hard to decide on which one.. So I mix it up like every 2 weeks. Lame I know but still.. I'm debating on whether or not I should take Colter this weekend or if Jared should. I know Colter would have fun but I'm torn. I'll let you know what I decide :)
Hi Lindsey, just wanted to say hi! Found your blog on Stephani's page. Your family is so cute and that baby....I just want to come over and hold him! What a blessing huh?
Cant wait to move back into the ward! Talk to you soon!
Wendy
Post a Comment