Thursday, August 30, 2007

So, I took out the old "play-thing" for Jacob and he loves being in it. He can't really stand yet, but he can hold his head well enough to stay in there for as long as 10 minutes at a time. The other day he was just smiling at himself in the mirror because he is just so handsome, and I had to take his picture. Then, I realized that I had a picture of Samantha in the same pose. It's crazy how similar, yet different they look. Sammy is in the first picture at about 4 months and Jacob is below. He is 3 1/2 months now. They are all just so sweet!!!

2 comments:

jckhadlocks said...

So I knew you said that they looked alike but I didn't know they were identical!! I actually scrolled up and down the page to see sammy's pic but it turned out she was the first picture. That's crazy. Have fun in Pinetop and I'll see you there!! Ha. I keep thinking about what Jared said.. Now you can how out with Lindsay in a different city! haha.

Melissa said...

I just found your blog! Cute pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are. I am excited to see what you guys have been up to!